Who we are
Our website address is: https://almconsultancy.co.uk.
At ALM HR Consultancy Ltd we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of the visitors to our website. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ALM HR Consultancy Ltd is the data controller for this website. You can contact the data controller in the following ways:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using our website contact form
- By telephoning 07990712008
- By post to ALM HR Consultancy Ltd, Suite 2, The Junction, 377 High Street West, Glossop, Derbyshire, SK13 8EP
What We Collect
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Details of transactions you carry out through this website and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed above, for the following purposes:
- Assessing an application for a product or service
- Managing products and services relating to that the product or service, or application for one
- Managing any aspect of the product or service
- To perform and/or test the performance of, our products, services and internal processes
- To improve the operation of our business
- To follow guidance and best practice under the change to rules of governmental and regulatory bodies
- For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
- To provide personalised content and services to you, such as tailoring our products and services, our digital customer experience and offerings, and deciding which offers or promotions to show you on our digital channels
- To develop new products and services and to review and improve current products and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. When someone visits we use a third-party service Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of your visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out identities of those visiting our website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Controlling your personal information
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you feel we have not been protecting your data.
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)?
We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data: Where it is needed to provide you with our products or services, such as:
- Managing products and services you hold with us, or an application for one
- All stages and activities relevant to managing the product or service including enquiry, application, administration and management of accounts
- For some of our profiling and other automated decision making to decide whether to offer you a product and/or service, payment method and the price or terms of this
Who we share your data with
We do not sell or distribute your data to third parties. Where it is a requirement to provide data to an awarding body to register exam results and obtain certificates for accredited courses you have attended we provide the awarding body with name, date of birth, email address and gender. In some cases, additional information, which may include sensitive personal data relating to health, will also be collected to support requests for access arrangements and reasonable adjustments and/or special consideration. Such data collected will not be used by ALM HR Consultancy Ltd or an awarding body other than for examination administration purposes, conducting examinations and assessments and the issuing of examination results and certificates.
How long we retain your data
If we have not had meaningful contact with you for a period of three years, we will delete your personal data from our systems unless we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it (for example, because of our obligations to tax authorities or in connection with any anticipated litigation).
We may update this policy from time to time. It is recommended that you regularly review the policy to stay informed of any changes which may affect you.
If you require further information about the cookies we use or how we use them, please contact us at email@example.com