***Due to COVID-19 Adult MHFA Two Day course has moved to online delivery and is being delivered online via an online platform over 4 1/2 day sessions and will comprise of a mixture of self led and instructor led training***
This course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider through MHFA England.
Virtual MHFA courses
Due to the unprecedented circumstances of the current pandemic, we now offer virtual training, meaning you can become a mental health first aider via an online course. This provides the same detailed training as the in-person sessions, and is fully certified.
All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone with video capability, an internet connection, and a place to sit for the two-day course.
On this course, you will learn how to:
- Identify the early stages of a mental health problem
- Help someone who’s dealing with a mental health issue
- Help stop someone from self-harming or hurting others
- Help stop mental ill health from worsening
- Help someone have a quicker recovery
- Guide someone towards proper professional help
- Break the stigma of a mental health problem
We can deliver the course in house at your workplace, please contact us for a quote.
We have a number of open courses available to book, with more dates regularly being added
- 29th June – 2nd July 2.30pm – 4.30pm
- 7th – 10th July 9.30am -11.30am
- 4 consecutive Wednesdays starting 8th July 1pm – 3pm
- 3rd – 6th August 11am -1pm
- 4 consecutive Tuesdays starting 28 July 8.30am -10.30am
These are at a cost of £245 per person, which includes the following
- A comprehensive manual
- Course Workbook
- Certificate of attendance
For up and coming open courses please see the form below